We value our employees; they are the core of our business and our greatest asset.
Add-Jet Technologies sells and supports a full range of industrial printing, mailing, and converting equipment from leading manufacturers including MCS, Pitney Bowes and AzTech.
We believe that a high level of support is valued by our customers, which is why we have our own network of support technicians for technical support, installation and training. Our service areas include Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Indiana, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania and Western New York.
Join our growing team!
Field Service Technician
About the Opportunity
The Field Service Technician is responsible for performing all activities associated with installing, servicing and maintaining industrial printing, mailing and label print converting systems at our customer locations within an assigned geographic area.
The ideal candidate will have strong electromechanical skills to advanced electronics skills in order to properly troubleshoot and repair machinery appropriately.
The Field Service Technician works with all service personnel and management to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintains equipment service level of assigned customer accounts.
- Combines equipment knowledge and understanding of customer applications and use.
- Maintains high level of equipment up-time through knowledge of products and customer requirements.
- Plans and coordinates equipment upgrades and new installations with Sales as required.
- Builds and helps strengthen strong customer relationships.
- Successfully completes company-based training programs and keeps current with applicable technologies.
- Provides added value to customer through recommendation and upgrade of equipment parts, supplies, etc.
- Adheres to all safety regulations and informs customers and/or internal staff of any and all concerns.
- Some travel required.
Personal computer skills, computer certification, basic software skills, application knowledge and an understanding of integrated circuits are all required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
- Excellent experience working on electromechanical equipment.
- A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing customer relationships.
- A valid divers license.
- This position may require frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs.
Add-Jet Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Competitive Salary, Benefits and 401K
Travel expenses paid.
All interested individuals, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org